From the creators of Angry Birds: all new puzzle game from the PIGs point of view. The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again — but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation! With more than 100 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun!
How to Play !
To finish a stage pig, or the pig-attached machine have to cross the finish line, but it will only give you one star. You have to complete other 2 objectives to get the rest of the stars. Once you have achieved a star for an objective, on replay even you fail to do that objective star will be there. Therefore, this means you can achieve 3 stars in 2 times. In most of the games, you have to play two times to get all three stars.
Your job is to build the vehicle that can transport the pig to the goals. You have to build it within the grid and you are given set of parts to build your machine. Here lot of physical lows apply, this will be fun for a person good in physics.
Goals (How to get all 3 stars)
First Click on the 3 star icon in the right top corner. There you will find the goals you should complete. Below, you’ll find out the requirements for each goal. Remember that you don’t need to hit all three in one go – they are cumulative, so you can get them in three separate runs to earn the three-star rating.
Pig: The most basic goal, and one that you’ll find on every level. Simply make a contraption that will get the pig to the finish line. Doesn’t matter if it’s slow or messy – as long as your porker gets there.
Stopwatch: You need to get the pig to the finish within a specific time limit. The time is shown on the icon, and a timer will appear in the top-right-hand corner on levels with this goal
Star crates: On levels with this goal, one or more star crates will be placed within the level. You’ve got to collect them and then reach the finish to achieve this goal.
Object restriction: To get this goal, you’ll need to hit the finish line without using the tool that’s shown on the icon. Could be a generator, a specific type of wheel, or a TNT crate. Your guess is as good as mine. May be better.
- Longer vehicles are less likely to tip over than small ones. Spread your stuff out across a larger surface area to maintain balance.
- When certain objects, like bottle rockets, are placed down, you can tap them in the vehicle editor to rotate them.
- Weight is important. You can change how a vehicle acts and moves by shifting the objects in and around your creation.
- The placement of objects will dramatically change the way aero planes and helicopters fly in chapter 2.
- TNT might be dangerous, but it’s a brilliant way of sending a piggy a long way. You know, to a far-off goal or star crate.
- Umbrellas help you slow down and float safely towards the ground. Remember to shut them when you want to speed up again.
- When used in your vehicle, there are three motors that will power up automated objects like fans, yellow umbrellas, and motorised wheels.
- The green motor is the weakest, the square-shaped engine is fast, and the turbo-powered beast of an engine will really get you moving.
- Use springs to attach two boxes and add suspension to vehicles on bumpy roads.